Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
What is your service address for Shaw Direct. Is it in an area that doesn't observe DST. So even though your local time has changed your receiver thinks it is in a different timezone. Or what is your LNB legacy or the xKu LNB I wonder if Shaw is not updating the code timesynce for legacy LNB's. Maybe it will take a call to Shaw to diagnose. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hi Lonsat our receiver is "in" Ontario. Are there parts of Canada that don't have DST???

I saw some body with a problem with a 630 so it isn't just me. I started a new thread outside the 605 thread.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Was just looking at Shaw Direct's twitter feed. It seems that this is happening to a few people. They recommended unplugging from power, disconnecting coax and waiting 60 secs to reconnect everything. Seems to be a known problem and hopefully they will fix it soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are Favourites on HDDSR605?

I've got an HDDSR 605 with the 56.05 firmware. There used to be a favourites option, but I can no longer find it. Pressing "FAV" on the remote does nothing (unless multi-user is enabled). Have they removed the option?

·
Registered
334 Posts
FAV brings up User Select on my 605. I've never used that button so I don't know if it did something different before.

341 - 345 of 345 Posts