Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

421 - 428 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I've gotten a free Nest Mini from Google Store twice before and shipping was always free. One of those was a Google promotion itself and the other was the Spotify one last year. So you may be okay there.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Stand your ground

I always stand my ground when I call in the day before my subscription is about to expire. I listen to their offers and always say "no, I will only renew at the same price I had."

I get 6 months for $36 so with taxes and fees it amounts to $44.32

That's not too bad considering it now includes live streaming from the app which I use a lot plus having Sirius in my car.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
You can now get that $36 plus a free Echo Dot. The plan for this bills monthly at about $6.00/month (inclusive of fees and taxes) with minor variation depending on your province.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
DJs just started announcing SiriusXM is free until May 15. I've been listening for a few days. I originally got the 3 day free preview a few days ago. It timed out but then started working again the next day so it must be free in Canada as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I switched to the US plan. All you need is a US address, you can still use your Canadian credit card. I did it last year and am paying $6.06 US per month per radio, all in, for the all access plan. I just renewed and after usual threat to cancel got the same plan again this year. Works out to about $17 per month CAD for 2 radios.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not sure this is posting correctly Renewal today 1 year after substantial "discussion" 114.64 all in . About $10 less than I paid last year

421 - 428 of 428 Posts