Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Peppermint P I put that press release in the 2021-22 thread, since most of it was about the new season. Sometimes summer series premiere dates get released at the same time as the next season's shows during the "Up-Front."
I's all good. I just thought that there might be someone else besides me that was awaiting the date for Leverege, and would be checking this folder.

·
Super Moderator
18,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Barrett-Jackson Live, Las Vegas Auction Broadcast Begins June 17 At 3PM ET. (U.S. press release) Discovery Velocity will carry the event in Canada as usual, although they haven't updated the TV guide data yet. (barrett-jackson.com)

Discovery Velocity says CAR FIX Premieres June 17 at 9ET / 6PT, so there's a conflict.

IRON RESURRECTION Premieres July 13 at 10ET / 7PT.

----

CORNER GAS ANIMATED returns to CTV Comedy Channel for its fourth and final season, Monday, July 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with 13, all-new half-hour episodes. (Bell Media Press Release)

Related: The History of the CORNER GAS Franchise

·
Super Moderator
18,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Full Bloom Season 2 premieres June 24 at 9 PM ET on CTV Life. (post-HBO Max June 10) Zap2it incorrectly says it's a repeat of season 1, which may affect some people's recording schedules.

·
Super Moderator
18,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
SURREALESTATE will premiere on CTV Sci-Fi Channel Friday, July 16 at 10 p.m. ET. The 10-episode, one-hour series is produced by Blue Ice Pictures in association with Bell Media and SYFY and was shot last summer in St. John’s, Newfoundland. See the Bell Media Press Release for a sneak peek.

----

Discovery Velocity has updated the guide data to show that CAR FIX premieres June 17 at 10:30 PM ET, but they still haven't added the Barrett-Jackson Auction.

·
Super Moderator
18,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Beginning June 23, CTV Drama will show 2 episodes of Walker on Wednesdays at 8 and 9 PM ET, followed by In the Dark at 10. (Zap2it)

----

The Stand-Up Show with Jon Dore Premieres July 19 on CTV Comedy Channel. (CTV.ca) I believe this is season 1 that is also available on Crave.

----

MTV U.S. will begin showing new episodes of Deliciousness starting Monday, June 21. MTV Canada shows the program on the same date, but doesn't have episode details.

----

MTV U.S. announced that the 10-part second season of Families of the Mafia premieres Thursday, July 15. (Source)

----

MTV announced that The Challenge has been renewed for a 37th season. (Source)

141 - 145 of 145 Posts