Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have any issues with a Zune season pass to a TV show?

I have a season pass to V on Zune and was annoyed to find out how slow they are to get the new episodes but today I see there is Season 2 episode 6 available I have up to ep4 and 5 is completely missing. If I try to download ep6 it wants me to pay again. If I click season pass it says free because I already paid for it.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I will see if I can find a resolution and open up a support case with Microsoft if need be.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just checked on my Zune and the only episodes I see are Season "0" (a couple of trailers) and Season 1 (13 episodes).

There's nothing from season 2 showing for me.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I left a message in the Zune forum. There were many other complaints from others regarding other shows with eps being late or not showing up etc. There is a phone support number at the end of a support link within the software. I may try that if the problem persists. I will post back my findings.

J

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zune support via Twitter?

:confused:

So I left a message in what I thought was the Zune support forum and they recommended I contact Zune support via Twitter or phone. I really didn't feel like being on the phone and trying to be talked through all kinds of things I know won't help my situation. So for what it was worth I tried the Twitter feed. Wouldn't you know it, a couple hrs after I reported my issue, half of it was solved. I am just waiting for the other half to be fixed. (eps 5 of V is not showing up) I do have 6 now though no problem. It is too bad they are having issues like this in the first place, but the fact they can fix them pretty timely and without hassle using a social media tool like twitter is pretty amazing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts