Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZOS: Zone of Separation catapults viewers into a world devoid of civility, where the complex and conflicting emotions and actions of those people caught in the chaos, and those trying to uphold peace, are exposed.

This series is about the life and death struggle to enforce a U.N.-brokered ceasefire in the fictional, Sarajevo-like town of Jadac. The town and its age-old rivals, the Christians and Muslims, are on the brink of spiraling out of control.

The only thing keeping them from each other is a frazzled contingent of international peacekeepers - made up of unarmed U.N. Military Observers (U.N.M.O.s) and armed U.N. soldiers - whose distrust in one another only augments the hardships they suffer as they try to police the chaos and maintain sanity in an absurd "war of peace" that is the Zone of Separation.
An eight-part Canadian original series shot in Tulza Bosnia, Toronto and Hamilton, Ontario, premieres Monday, January 19 at 9 p.m. PT on Movie Central and 10 p.m. ET on The Movie Network.

Available in HD

·
Registered
274 Posts
It wasn't HD, but I watched the first episode on TMN onDemand last week at my parent's place which comes with the TMN subscription (don't pay for TMN myself). I was over there setting up my mom's new Harmony remote for them and was testing the onDemand capability when I saw it in a preview window and the first episode was available so I checked it out.

It's a pretty intense show and if I had a TMN subscription I would definately be watching it at home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts