Please leave your top 10 or 5 list here. No need to discuss or debate someone elses list. Just plop it down for all to see. We all have a rant thread but try to keep your list short and sweet. You can continue your rant in your old rant thread. Try to order them by importance. Here is mine. Also, note that while some of these issues do not originate in Canada we still look to the industry for a solution. This is the Canadian Television Industry forum after-all. If you are happy or think there are few problem I invite you to create another thread entitled "Your Top 5 List: Reasons why the Traditional Canadian Television Industry is Working".
- High prices
- Unreliable scheduling information often times resulting in missed recordings
- Constant commercial interruptions of broadcast.
- Taking 8 months or longer to broadcast 22 episodes.
- Mandatory channels (believe it or not some of us don't want it).
- Antiquated, unreliable and single supplier set top boxes