Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We though it would be a good idea to create a Sticky to discuss progress, rumors and facts about the new XBOX.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
CTVdude said:
Fact: It will be unveiled May 13th 12:30 a.m. on CTV (CAN)
Thanks for that info CTVdude. This is great news as I was seriously considering getting MTV Canada for a month to see this unveiling. It's actually listed at 12:38 pm which is strange since it's preceeded by The Daily Show at 12:05 which of course is a half-hour show. Regardless, I've told Tivo to start recording 3 minures early.

·
Banned
155 Posts
I would suggest anyone interested in the new Xbox have a look at www.engadget.com

Just scroll down the page for what appears to be a leaked photo from the Xbox unveiling as well as a newer shot of the Xbox controller.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The pic of the media center remote is out now too.

This machine looks pretty interesting.

I will definately catch the preview special on the 12th.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just received that e-mail from Xbox Canada!

The Next Generation Xbox Revealed.

Across Canada on Friday May 13th at 12:30am EST (late night Thursday May 12th) a monumental unveiling will take place.

CTV and Microsoft bring you a glimpse into a revolution that will transform entertainment. Tune in to witness the Next Generation Xbox for the first time.

To ensure you're equipped for the revolution we're giving away a 50 inch Samsung Widescreen DLP TV and ten Samsung 20GB MP3 Players. Enter online at xbox.ctv.ca for your chance to win.

Don't be left behind, it begins May 12th.

Good Luck every one!

·
Registered
738 Posts
So I can stream HD material from my PC to my television through XBOX360?

Sweet, if true.

Maybe we'll see more HD windows media stuff, like on the Terminator 2 DVD.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Will this be broadcast on MTV Canada. I do not see it in my program guide

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
MTV Canada and MTV are similiar in name only. I wouldn't be surprised if CTV airs more MTV content than MTV Canada. I'm watching it on MTV.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Seem that I got Punkd!

instead of showing XBOX show it was Punkd on MTV!

Anybody found the XBOX release show last night on MTV?

1 - 20 of 307 Posts