Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
x-box not delivered

I posted information today on this forum on just this subject .. more a warning. I ordered the full package tv/high speed/phone 12 weeks ago, and never received X-box. I called Telus yesterday and was told that I don't qualify for this promotion as I didn't give a credit card number. I had already called them Christmas time and New Year, and been assured they were running behind and it would be delivered. No mention of credit card.

Big argument ensued, particularly as my daughter received her X-box 6 weeks after order and she didn't have a credit card either. Check with Telus that you qualify .. they never told me anything until I started to query

·
Registered
3 Posts
x box not delivered

X Kat X thank you for your reply. My argument is I was never asked for a credit card number ... 12 weeks later I am informed this is a requirement - suppose I had a credit card and it hadn't been noted? 12 weeks and not one person notified me of this??

Plus, my daughter had no credit whatsoever with Telus, in fact, she has a bad credit history, so certainly no checks were made.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No my daughter never had an account with Telus ... we both checked out the cable companies when we arrived in BC at the same time and chose Telus, and both of us had established accounts with Rogers in Ontario for over 4 years .. my credit is perfect, and there is absolutely no reason for needing a credit card. I am certainly not prepared to pay $30 to buy a credit card, which I don't believe in, just to satisfy something that wasn't advertised and wasn't told to me at the onset.

Anyway, I am writing to Customer Service today, putting my side on the issue and see what more they can do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.