Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Will Bell Aliant Deal To Get Your Business?

8K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Stefer 
#1 ·
I am currently a Rogers customer and would like to give Bell Aliant Fibreop TV and internet a try. When Fibreop became available in my area in the spring I called them to see how their package pricing would compare to Rogers. I have a pretty good deal with Rogers right now because I am still enjoying lifetime free rental of my HD PVR and 2nd SD box (Rogers promotion from a few years ago). Bell Aliant didn't seem very anxious at all at the time to get my business. I asked if they could match pricing from Rogers but she said she couldn't but that she would have her supervisor give me a call and I never did receive that call. I called Rogers with just a hint that I was thinking about switching and they gave me a 20% discount for 1 year. Rogers seemed much more intent on keeping my business than Bell Aliant was on winning my business. Has this changed? Are they willing to deal? Or are they just sitting back waiting for customers to come to them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.