Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Will Bell Aliant Deal To Get Your Business?

8K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Stefer 
It probably varies by when and why. Right now Aliant have a huge influx of customers switching from rogers to either fibreop or DSL, because of the no-cap, better customer service, etc... If you can't get an installation for a new customer in the next 30 days, business is good... why dance around to give him/her a deal?

Rogers are loosing a LOT. WHen i called to cancel, they tried giving me 40% off EVERYTHING. I said no, she said : sir, we can get you in the maritimes the best deal in Canada, this is a deal even us can't get here in Ontario. Told her it was because they are loosing all their customers to Aliant because of the FibreOp deploy, AND the fact that Aliant has no cap. She told me : Sir, that's the exact reason why!

Aliant : i know someone who called and asked for deals, since he knew some of us switched to Aliant and they bundled stuff, like their 3 service deal for 99$. He got what they sell everyone. He asked for more. They said no. He said he'd go with Rogers instead. They said : go right ahead.

Like i said, if they can't even get you an installation date inside 1 month from now, why bother dance around and try to retain you? Business is good. People are leaving Rogers by the dozen. I went to the store to return my digital boxes. Huge lineup. ALl to return their boxes!
While it's interesting to get deals.... i myself am looking for the best quality/price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.