Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will discuss the schedule updates for the Wildbrain Television Channels for the 2020-21 broadcast year, consisting of Family Channel, Family CHRGD, Family Jr. and Télémagino.

I post schedule updates, series premieres and specials based on press releases as well as series renewals and cancellations as they are announced. I don't usually post on-going episode information, repeats, program descriptions or "PR-speak," so if you want more info, you can click on the associated link in the post.

Wildbrain was previously know as DHX Media.

·
Super Moderator
17,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Family Channel’s fall schedule

Get Out of My Room – New to Family Channel – Monday to Friday at 6:30 p.m.beginning Sept. 14

God Friended Me – New to Family Channel – Tuesday to Thursday at 8 p.m. beginning September 8

Ultimate Tag – New to Family Channel – Mondays at 7 p.m. beginning September 7

The Good Place – New Season – Mondays at 9 and 9:30 p.m. beginning September 7

Heirs of the Night – New Season – Mondays at 8 p.m. beginning September 7

American Ninja Warrior Junior – Tuesday to Thursday at 7 p.m. beginning September 8

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir – Monday to Friday at 7:50 a.m.; plus Tuesday to Friday at 5:30 p.m. .; and Weekends at 4 p.m.

Trolls: The Beat Goes On – Weekdays at 9:05 a.m. & 4:30 p.m.; plus Weekends at 8:35 a.m.

Family Movie Night – Weekdays at 9 p.m. & Weekends at 7 and 9 p.m.
Watch popular films like A Series of Unfortunate Events, Daphne and Velma, Zoo and Monsters vs. Aliens.

All Times ET/PT. All programming is subject to change.

·
Super Moderator
17,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Good Place did end. Family Channel is showing season 4, which aired on network TV in 2019 and is probably new to Family Channel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts