Discussion Starter #1
Hi There what GPS would you recommend my choices are

Garmin 255w at $130
Garmin 265w at $150
Garmin 265wt at $199

another chioce are
Magellan Roadmate 1470 at $229
Magellan Roadmate 1424 at $170

The traffic and bluetooth aren't that important all I wan't is something that works good in Canada.

Thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
The Garmin 255W is a very capable GPS if you do not need or want the extra features offered by the higher end models. For the price, it is a very good value.

·
Registered
491 Posts
nuvi 265wt $118.54 !!!!!

Search Amazon dot com for "nuvi 265wt"

You will find one listed for $118.54 !!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Amazon dot com will not ship a Garmin GPS to Canada. Search the dot ca site for "nuvi 265wt" and you will find the cheapest one there is $196.34.

You have to watch the shipping on sites in the USA - not all of them will ship to Canada, and if they do, they will often REALLY bork you on the shipping costs and/or you will also be responsible for duties, taxes and any brokerage fees.

·
Registered
217 Posts
A Nuvi 265wt for $118.54, now that's a sweet deal!

OP did not list his location, but if he lives near the border, he could get amazon to ship to a parcel service - I've done this numerous times with no problems.

·
Registered
700 Posts
If you are not interested in traffic nor Bluetooth, the best deal going right now is the 255W refurb at Tigerdirect for 99$. The firmware chips were modified, but otherwise the units are new, and Garmin warrants them for 1 yr, same as the non-refurbed units.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts