Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hot swap my shaw portal from TV to TV, and having a power cable at each location would make this a lot easier in my setup. Does anyone know the cable type or best place to purchase? monoprice?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Monoprice only seems to carry the non-polarized version of this cord so they don't seem to be an option but there are a few manufacturers for a compatible cable. I found this is one that should work but best to check as bet you can to confirm. If you do a search for '27399 cable' on your favourite search engine you will get a bunch of different purchasing options at various prices.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Those things are so common. I wouldn't pay for one. I would ask a friend or family member if they have a spare cable box lying around. Or, if you see a cable or telephone company service van, kindly ask them if they have a spare. They probably wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Have you looked at 'The Source'? They used to have them. You could try going to an electronic recycler or maybe a thrift store as they may have piles of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts