Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
From what i have read it seems it got rolled out to some UK areas. I think we are also expecting to get a Sence 2.0 upgrade wich may be part of the 2.2 update...

Please i need it, my storage is full i want to install apps to SD today! :)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Here's an article on the 2.2 release for the desire in october. Little peeved considering that moto and telus have had the milestone way longer and its update isn't until q1 of 2011, and considering the fact that the droid in the states is pretty much the exact same phone and it has had the update for a month already. Time to lodge a formal complaint with moto and telus customer service I guess...

http://mobilesyrup.com/2010/09/22/confirmed-htc-desire-upgrade-to-android-2-2-coming-in-october/

·
Registered
67 Posts
Telus website briefly had "Update to Android 2.2 today" and then was changed back to "... coming in October". Someone is just trying to tease us.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
im wearing out my "Check now"" button! :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Called 611 today and they said its been delayed. She refured to an internal email with no real details. But she said it was due this month but Google has delayed it. Google? Or HTC... Either way they know nothing or are told nothing,,..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts