Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In his first viral video, it took me a couple of minutes to realize this guy's bike is missing a piece of equipment that would make the ride across the countryside a little uncomfortable.

Obviously he doesn't need it. And at 2:08 he's carrying his bike??? Lazy kids these days....

Anyway, 800,000 views in 3 days isn't bad! enjoy:

Also, see his first video in which he amazingly rides up a treetrunk for a full backflip with half twist.

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
What's wrong with this guy's bicycle???
Absolutely nothing. I wish my bicycle worked like that. ;)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
While what Lance Armstrong can do on a bike is impressive, this guy's skills (and for sure, he's not the only one) seem far more unattainable to me.

These types of things always blow me away (and yes - the seat is clearly visible in one of the silhouette shots).

·
Super Moderator
11,128 Posts
I agree. Amazing balance. In some shots he appears to have a fixed-gear and in others a free-wheel.

Also many of the shots appear to be using moving camera boom shots. They also appear to be simultaneously shot from different angles. Pretty impressive for just 2 guys.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
The seat's so small so that it doesn't get in the way of tricks - need the room to "absorb" impact, otherwise you'd be going into the seat.. hard.

If anyone saw AGT this year, there was a guy who did tricks like this - he removed the seat altogether

1 - 7 of 7 Posts