Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Hope this wasn't discussed already, but if it was, please redirect me.

What happened to TVLand? I see it's spot is now comedy gold? :( Just a whole bunch of fresh Prince and Murphy Brown re-runs!

Is BEV going to be getting Global reality channel? When it's advertised, it seems to be a big Rogers thing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
TV Land was rebranded as Comedy Gold

As far as The Global Reality channel there is no word on when or if Bell will pick up this channel.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi there. Hope this wasn't discussed already, but if it was, please redirect me.

What happened to TVLand? I see it's spot is now comedy gold? :( Just a whole bunch of fresh Prince and Murphy Brown re-runs!

Is BEV going to be getting Global reality channel? When it's advertised, it seems to be a big Rogers thing.
Well since it is a "classic TV" channel, one shouldn't be surprised that it has re-runs. It was simply re-branded. Maybe even new owners for all I know. My guide shows it has a few more shows than Fresh Prince and Murphy Brown.

Global Reality channel? Don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You do know that tvland still is around in the U.S. It's a Canadian thing to rename channels as if they are new.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Lots of rebranding is being done this summer. Not supposed to be a lot of content change, though.

Discovery Civilization, for example, will be called something like Discovery Science.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I see,but guess what. There will be national geo in the us and there already is a discovery science.They should just have both and make everyone happy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
They seem to be moving channels away ( in name only ) from their American conterparts .... you can draw your own conclusions to that ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts