Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Knives Out - At first glance it appears that wealthy patriarch Harlan Thrombey committed suicide, but as the family's dirty secrets come to light during private detective Benoit Blanc's investigation, it becomes clear to all that something is afoot.

Comments: My wife thought it dragged and wasn't overly-impressed with it, but I very much enjoyed this quirky, slow-but-steady-paced murder-mystery.
totally loved this film. Saw it in a theatre, and I never thought the pace was a problem. Great cast, even though Plumber had a smaller role. Looking forward to the sequel....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just watched 'The Marvelous Mrs Maisel' Season 3 over 3 nights.
I was a bit concerned that Season 3 might not live up to the first 2 but it did for me.
It's been renewed for a 4th season but who knows when that might be, plus I just read that Rachel Brosnahan wants to leave the show and concentrate on Broadway.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Now watching season 2 of Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce on Amazon Prime.
Have to say I am enjoying it a lot and blitzed through season 1 in 3 nights. Glad to see there are 5 seasons.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Finished Girlfriend's Guide to DIvorce which I enjoyed a lot.
Now watching an Aussie show from 2002, Young LIons, a cop show with a bit of difference.
Only one season but 22 episodes, it's great.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts