Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
461 - 480 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sure this has been answered already but what free movie and TV sites are available to stream?

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
Maybe a better question is, what free streaming apps are available for my <device name> streaming device. That can be found out by looking in the app list. Most of the free services say so in the description. Some are free with ads or paid without. Others are paid only and will ask for money when launched.

This thread is about programming, not streaming services.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hey eljay thanks for your input!
I don't know about programming, but the header does ask the question, " What are you watching via Streaming?"

·
Premium Member
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
Hey eljay thanks for your input!
I don't know about programming, but the header does ask the question, " What are you watching via Streaming?"
Happy to help. :cool:

And you're absolutely right - it does ask "What are you watching via streaming?" and not "Where can I watch stuff via streaming for free?" :)(y)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Happy to help. :cool:

And you're absolutely right - it does ask "What are you watching via streaming?" and not "Where can I watch stuff via streaming for free?" :)(y)
Thank you again. Perhaps you can be your usual helpful self and point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just finished Succession and gearing up for the last season of Ozark.
With the last season being split into two parts, do you know when the second part might be aired?
I'm trying to decide whether to watch the first part or wait until the second part is released and then watch the lot.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just binged BBC’s “Around the world in 80 days” with David Tennant…the 1st season based on the book, that is. It ended in a way that there might be more adventures to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,289 Posts
Just finished the first 3 seasons of Better Call Saul on Netflix. Yeah I am late to the party but what a fantastic show so far. Starting season 4 tonight so no spoilers please. We get excited when they reveal another character from Breaking Bad (which I was also very late watching). Also, I love how the viewer is left to fill in the plot for an episode or two. Superb writing and camera work.

Edit: Just looked it up and 0 Emmy Awards, 0 SAG Awards, 0 Golden Globes. That it unbelievable.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Would love to be able to watch How I Met Your Father but Disney hasn't made it available in Canada.
Do you use a media player or just the “smart” part of a modern Tv? If I’m to guess, I’d say the latter. That show keeps popping up on my addon in kodi…yaaar, matey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #480 ·
The Ice Road (Netflix) (n)

Synopsis: Special equipment is needed to get trapped miners safely out of a northern mine, and the only way to get it there is by treacherous ice road. A team of drivers in three trucks set out, but will they arrive in time...if they arrive at all?

Comments: This was a truly awful, paint-by-numbers paycheque...errr, action-drama filled start-to-finish with bad writing and lame clichés lamely executed.

461 - 480 of 481 Posts