Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Electronics master form Best buy?? anyone seen this? Looks like a channel master rip off
Hello stent00

I seriously hope no one wastes their money on this brand. As an aside, I've long given up hope for quality antennas from FS or BB. The only main retail "mall chain" that has decent equipment is The Source but most of the stuff I buy is online from OTA specialty stores who usually have better selection, prices and the know-how to help you out.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Recently a man in LaSalle, QC (in the Montreal area) has been selling and installing an indoor antenna called the "HD Bunny" on a camera tripod for indoor use but also outside (for which it is junk) and people should not trust that sales pitch's performance claims. You can see some bad reviews of the HD Bunny in our French and English threads covering the Montreal area.
Oh no, just noticed this popped up on a neighbour's house :( I couldn't resist snapping the photo this morning

Part of me wants to ring the bell and see what he's actually catching ... and part of me wants to just leave stampeder's antenna chart and the URL to this forum in his mailbox

It's discouraging because here is someone who genuinely wants to try OTA, and a potentially crappy performing antenna that didn't come cheap may turn them off OTA forever. For $300 there is just so much better hardware to put on a roof...

*sigh*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.