Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else experiencing a voip.ms outage. Saw no registration on the site and no I can't even access their site. No problem with other sites (obviously as I'm typing this)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, I think so....although I still can access their customer portal. However, I have no phone service.....I was actually cut off in the middle of the my call about 10 minutes ago......

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too. was in the middle of a reply to a friend and suddenly realized I was talking to nothing...

Just tried calling our number from a cell...just get a busy. Is that the failover?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have 2 lines....the line that uses hostname toronto.voip.ms get automatically redirected the montreal2 server and it is working....the line that uses static IP address of the toronto2 server is still down....

Hope this helps

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
At the time you posted this yesterday, I had service, but this morning I seem to be in an extended outage.

UPDATE: Resetting my IP phones seemed to resolve the problem.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Is it working now? Anyone guess how long their service was non operational?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mango,

Changing my UDP Timeout to 10 will help my voip connect when rebooting my router? Sometimes when I reboot my router my voip will not connect and I have to reboot it again for it to connect.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts