Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 20 minutes ago I chatted with a support person who confirmed Toronto was having problems.

Still no registration but their issue tracker is talking about fixes in London last night. Wouldn't a nice update on Toronto be appropriate?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Tried Toronto and toronto2.voip.ms and both cannot register.
Also, my incoming calls do not failback to my backup number.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Latest from voip.ms

Our Toronto equipment is currently unreachable, we're working with the data center to restore service as quick as we can. We'll provide updates as they come.

UPDATE:
We updated the DNS of the host toronto.voip.ms to resolve to our Toronto2 server. This means that you should not experience problems now. We will also temporarily modify the routing of all DID's pointing to Toronto to Toronto2. If you have configured the IP Address of Toronto instead of the hostname, please modify the address to 174.137.63.206 until the issue is resolved.

We apologize for the service interruption.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Toronto Server problem

Funny thing, I had two SPA2102's set to IP 174.137.63.202 and a sub-account using Zoiper also set to the same IP. I noticed all the accounts down around 2:45pm today. Soon after, the two 2102's came back online, but Zoiper refused to register. I changed the IP on Zoiper to 174.137.63.206 and it register's fine. Wonder why the 2102's could register to 174.137.63.202 but not Zoiper.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Very odd.

My DID is on Toronto1 (L2 on NYC), yet we were making and receiving calls all day. The only glitch was that we couldn't call the inlaws (also on T1); all we got was fast-busy, but they were able to call us and leave a message.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
It's really goofy right now...with yesterday's outage I switched everything over to the new Toronto2 server, and all was well. Today, my service went down at 11am for about five minutes, and I now see on the portal page that I am registered two two servers simultaneously (Toronto and Toronto2). Everything seems to be working, but this can't be a good thing...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Guess they are doing for redundancy cause mine is the same way, registered on both servers. But like jimmyf said....as long as it's working...:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts