Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,210 Posts
Great little party game. That is a great price as well since it comes with 4 little buzz in controllers. Wife and I loved the game when it came out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went into FS and saw the rack of Super Mario and on the rack price strip the $59.99 was blacked out and $48.98 was hand written in. I said to the guy at the cash that it didn't show as being on sale in the flyer and he said it was a price match with some store and he didn't know which one. He normally works in games so I don't know if he knew to override the price or it scanned up at that price.

I know Dell was showing it at $53.99 -$4.00 = $49.99 but would FS price match them?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
This Saturday at Old Navy (at least in Sudbury), they are giving away the Lego RockBand software with a purchase of $20 or more.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Toys R Us Mix and Match

Starting friday Toys R Us is running a sale that the more you spend the more you save (pre-Tax):

Save $10 - When you spend $39.98 to $74.97
$20- $74.98 to $99.97
$30- $99.98 or more

So I pick up Gods Of War $39.99 and Assassins Creed II $69.99 total pretax is $109.98 then knock off $30 $79.98.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
You should have got Toys to price match that Assassins Creed 2 as I picked it up from FS for $59.99. Could of saved another ten bones.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should have got Toys to price match that Assassins Creed 2 as I picked it up from FS for $59.99. Could of saved another ten bones.
Even better. Actually I was thinking of switching from Assassins to the new Ratchet and Clank. Toys R Us tomorrow then, so many decisions so little time.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got back from the Toys R Us sale. Went with Gods of War and the new Ratchet and Clank. Was it busy? I don't think anyone was working today, you would have thought Christmas was next week. By Sunday nite I don't see them having much stock left. Anything you want get er now!

I'll try next week for Assassin's II and something else.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I wanted to get Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted 2 but the local Toys R Us only had Uncharted 2 and they wouldn't give me a rain cheque.

The online store was the opposite, Uncharted 2 is sold out online now.

Just my luck... haha

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
1 - 20 of 140 Posts