Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's probably a better forum to put this question in, but I don't see one. I have a 27" jvc tv and like most tvs has one svideo port. My game cube, dvd player, 8300hd, and my pc video card with svideo out all use it. Does anyone know if some kind of svideo switch box exists so I could eliminate swapping cables all the time?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yogi Bare said:
There's probably a better forum to put this question in, but I don't see one. I have a 27" jvc tv and like most tvs has one svideo port. My game cube, dvd player, 8300hd, and my pc video card with svideo out all use it. Does anyone know if some kind of svideo switch box exists so I could eliminate swapping cables all the time?

Thanx for the replies. I went into future shop looking for something like this, but the salesperson was no help.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Yogi Bare said:
Why do you have an 8300HD??? That's kind of a waste given that your TV can't display HD. Why not a regular 8300?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wayne said:
Why do you have an 8300HD??? That's kind of a waste given that your TV can't display HD. Why not a regular 8300?
Maybe he wants to watch Widescreen content letterboxed, and with higher quality? Nothing wrong with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts