Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all!

Looking to buy a new 4k 55inch tv this black Friday/cyber Monday. I stumbled across the Hisense 55U78H on Amazon CA but not sure if it's a good tv etc. The reviews on the tv are the U7H but don't see anything for the U78H. Are they the same tv but different variety? I've looked on bestbuy but doesn't seem to be any tvs that pop out?

My budget is $1000 CAD.
Ideally would like a tv that is good for gaming 120 Hz is nice.

Thanks in advance!

Limited-time deal: Hisense 55U78H - 55" Smart 4K ULED 120 Hz Dolby Vision HDR10+ Google TV with Quantum Dot Technology (Canada Model) (2022) https://a.co/d/6QJGV9S

·
Registered
362 Posts
The Hisense is a good deal and the models are supposed to be the same just called the U77H or U88H although I’ve heard of some issues with this years tvs getting all the gaming features to work properly and most are recommending TCL over the Hisense for gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Hisense is a good deal and the models are supposed to be the same just called the U77H or U88H although I’ve heard of some issues with this years tvs getting all the gaming features to work properly and most are recommending TCL over the Hisense for gaming.

Thanks. Would you perhaps suggest another brand or whatnot for a budget of $1000?

·
Registered
362 Posts
It’s going to depend on if you are using both consoles or just one and I’d go with the TCL R646 $899 for sure also the Sony X90K is $1199 and I’m sure you could talk them down to close to your budget of $1000 and if you want/need all 4 HDMI ports to be 2.1 there is a great deal on the Samsung QN80B $1099 you could also talk them down to $1000 be it Best Buy or Visions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts