Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been home much lately, I go to turn to The Frame HD and it skips to CNN. Try to turn to 212 again and nothing, skips up to 215 CNN, check the guide and it's not even listed, except for the SD version on 165. Is it gone for good?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Strange. Also checked the "Channels In My Area" on the Shaw site and it's still listed, but that is often behind a bit where there has been changes made. I know probably the majority of viewers think it is just a waste of bandwidth but I don't mind it and my little niece and nephew love watching the HD pictures so hope it still will be around.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even stranger, now after lunch it is back on the guide and back in its regular slot on 212. Much ado about nothing. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Frame HD is available in Cochrane AB but strangely it was removed from my favorites list that has all of my available channels.

·
Registered
405 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, all those sports channels are a waste!
I don't know, without 10+ sports channels how would one keep abreast of the scintillating developments in the worlds of poker, darts and nascar? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I still have it on channel 212 in Vancouver. I don't really understand why some of you have this desire for it to be gone; if you don't like it, don't watch it :confused: Personally I love this channel. It's nice to have on in the background when entertaining.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
It also doesn't take up very much bandwidth. It is a great channel to demo your HDTV and it is nice to have on when you are having someone over for a visit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts