Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turn to The Frame on a quiet Sunday morning and see the pictures are moving! Or rather it is now video instead of stills. Says Armchair Tourist in the lower right, wonder if this is just an addition to The Frame and its HD pictures or if there is a change afoot. Nice vids of waterfronts anyway.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I noticed that too, just the other day. At first I thought I had another channel on. Maybe it was the same program - it was the ocean and waves were moving. I guess it depends on the programming though - later they were back to their still images.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
This is an old thread - the channel is no longer available on any provider

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Frame is a Shaw channel and IS available on Shaw Cable. In SD and HD. Its nice...I like it.
Armchair Tourist is just one of the many themes which change every 30 minutes. Nice distraction
from all the endless commercials and noise on most channels. Still images and moving images

·
Registered
41 Posts
But why can't they just tell you on the screen what you're seeing instead of making you go to the armchairtourist site to find out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
But why can't they just tell you on the screen what you're seeing instead of making you go to the armchairtourist site to find out?
Good question!! As a musician, I hear one particular background instrumental that I would love to know the title of, but can't find it on the sight. There are only live sounds - no music. For those who know anything about music, the piece is in A minor with the melody on the offbeats. I heard it twice now, in different video settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts