Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
There is another BBC series called The Game that predates the 2014 series. I found it on BET. It appears to be a sitcom. It's nothing like the more recent series. And a big thumbs down to BBC Canada for not being in HD.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hey I saw an ad on NBC for a new show called Allegience and it sounds like a ripoff of the Americans. I'm sure it won't be nearly as good!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hardly a rip-off unless the Americans stole the idea from the 1991 BBC series Sleepers with the great Warren Clarke . Anyway allegiance has a nice twist with the sleepers grown up son a military hero now a CIA agent that they are asked to turn . Could be interesting . The cast seems quite good .

·
Registered
700 Posts
Last few episodes were excellent; nice preparation for future plots in the finale, for season 4. Looking forward to it in 2016!

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
*spoiler*

I'd actually be okay with them having to kill their daughter Paige after she talked...annoying character.

But yes, great series.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I rather like Paige; always raising relevant teenage questions, and behaving like one. It will be interesting to see how they sort this one out with the Pastor.

·
Registered
761 Posts
*spoiler when highlighted*

The pastor is a dead man hehehehe. Ok but seriously, they won't kill the Pastor because if they do Paige will never forgive them. The only hope is that the Pastor doesn't say anything at all. They won't kill Paige. She's their daughter and they love her very much. As Tanta said, it will be interesting to see how they sort this one out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe the Pastor is a spy, propagandizing impressionable teens with anti-Western philosophy. He might have to blow his cover.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts