Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The crowd noise on TSN2HD was too loud. I could hardly hear the commentators
ALso when watching Italian league on Score or FSW the camera misses the the player with the ball sometimes. Is it because they are using automatic cameras (nobody manning the camera)?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm watched the whole game and didn't notice the noise problems, thought it was good.

not sure about the cameras, although I doubt they use automatic cameras in such highly viewed games

·
Registered
405 Posts
The crowd noise on TSN2HD was too loud. I could hardly hear the commentators
Unfortunately I had no problem hearing Ian Darke's screeching delivery. :(

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
ALso when watching Italian league on Score or FSW the camera misses the the player with the ball sometimes. Is it because they are using automatic cameras (nobody manning the camera)?
The cameraman is probably getting beaten up by the Ultras.

Arsenal v Man U audio was fine for me too. What provider are you on?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Italian work rules allow a 2 minute expresso break every 12 minutes.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I had the same issue as Din...the commentators seemed pretty low in the mix; I did fool around with my audio settings though and got it to a reasonable level.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've wondered about this since I first started watching Serie A beginning with the 1994-5 season. Live goals are missed quite regularly because of the camera zooming in on a player with the ball then being unable to zoom out in time and catch up to the ball after it's been shot.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I can appreciate the issue re-sound. There was a very slight echo to the crowd sound which made it seem louder than normal. However, it was minimal but it was very evident during TSN2 coverage of the week end game between West Ham and Man City. At this early stage seems a TSN thing?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
People in the States have been complaining too, its an ESPN issue.

Doglips, I think you are the only person who complains about Ian Darke. I certainly don't find him "screechy".

As for the Serie A, they aren't automatic cameras. AFAIK it is the Italian domestic video feed for the main games and someone else produced the 9am ET Sunday games. Maybe they just hire guys who suck at working cameras?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts