Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
ATP tour has 3 levels of tournaments. Masters 1000, 500 and 250. Basically refers to the points to the winner of the event.

It used to have WTA as well, but they went on their own.

As for access you would either airplay it, or use a streamer, unless your smarttv can add the app.
Thanks for the explanation, I assume the WTA points are pretty much the same.
I don't have a smart tv, just an old Panny plasma which I am dreading the thought of having to replace in the probable near future.
Firestick is the only streamer I have.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the explanation, I assume the WTA points are pretty much the same.
I don't have a smart tv, just an old Panny plasma which I am dreading the thought of having to replace in the probable near future.
Firestick is the only streamer I have.
I would have been certain they would have it on Firestick, but when I went to tennistv.com it didn't say so explicitly.

Women's tour is similar in terms of tournament classification, but I believe they call their top level events 500.

Did see this on their site though: Site not available

May be of interest?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would have been certain they would have it on Firestick, but when I went to tennistv.com it didn't say so explicitly.

Women's tour is similar in terms of tournament classification, but I believe they call their top level events 500.

Did see this on their site though: Site not available

May be of interest?
Thanks for the information, it's very helpful, I've downloaded the DAZN app to my fireTV, haven't activated it as yet.
I got excited when I saw they have cricket but apparently it is only Canadian cricket they show.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the information, it's very helpful, I've downloaded the DAZN app to my fireTV, haven't activated it as yet.
I got excited when I saw they have cricket but apparently it is only Canadian cricket they show.
Does DAZN carry WTA? I know there is a crap-ton of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
18,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
TSN and RDS announced today a multi-year media rights agreement that continues to make the Bell Media sports networks Canada’s exclusive English and French-language homes of WIMBLEDON.

WIMBLEDON is part of TSN and RDS’s exclusive live coverage of all four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, which continues with the 2021 US OPEN, running August 30 to September 12. (Bell Media Press Release)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts