·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
370 Posts
I see this on the front page of that link:

If you click learn more it doesn't seem to show it. It probably hasn't been updated yet.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i didnt think htc had push email, therefore email could be included in the web, if have the program scan for email every 5 minutes.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Same deal i got on my htc touch in november.

I called 611 today and said im thinking of buying out an going to ROGERS for the iphone..... They transfered me. :) The CSR said if im willing to wait till august they will give me a diamond to stay... I said for free? He said well it will depend on there sale price. I asked what will i do with my old touch? He said just keep it... Anyway its all on my account,i had a bad line and had to get him to repeat him self a few times but if they are willing to play ball with me only being in to my contract less then a year.. ill play too :) crossing fingers calling in a few weeks :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like you might be on to something TKG! :) How long is your original contract? I'm about half way through a three year contract (I know, why?) I'd like to do take advantage of this $15 deal and I've seen a lot about the Diamond, I think I'd like it. I just figured I wasn't close enough to the end of my term for them to take my threat to cancel seriously.

Only thing with me is, I'm on the $17.30 EPP plan and this data rate says a minimum $30 voice rate. I guess there's no harm in trying.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
well my buy out is 540$!! LOL I just got on in November. But i think they realize that some people(not me) would not blink an eye at paying that buy out to get that iphone... So ill play the game with them and see what happens.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Funny, I'm thinking of ditching Rogers to get the Touch Diamond. I'm month-to-month as I've been with Rogers for 12 years!

The 3-year contract for the data plan for the iPhone is a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like it's back to their regular $15 for IM and Email or $30 for IM, Email and web. :(

I wonder if it was a mistake, or if someone jumped the gun for when the Diamond is actually released and at that time they will have the $15 all inclusive pricing. The reason I think it might be the latter is because it said "only on the Touch Diamond" whereas the $15/$30 plans are for all their smartphones.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I spoke to them yesterday and was told that the Diamond is dropping next week.
Anybody have any hardball tips? Telus wasn't that helpful when I had a service issue last year so I'm perfectly happy to grind a decent deal or switch carriers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts