Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Telus mobility offer any bundle discounts for customers who have other Telus services (home phone, internet, tv)?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Telus bundles

Telus may not offer a package which specifically addresses all your current services. However, if you talk to a Telus customer service rep and state that you are contemplating moving to a different provider that does offer more suitable packages, you will be amazed at how quickly Telus will suddenly offer what you want - or better. A few months ago, I received a call from Telus asking me to rate its long distance service. I stated that I used the 1010969 access code to get better LD rates. The Telus rep took the information and thanked me for the info. A week later, I received another call from Telus to announce that I was to be given preferred LD rates because I was a long-term Telus client. The new permanent rates that I have are 80% less than what I previously paid for calls to anywhere in North America and 50% less than what I had paid for calls to anywhere outside North America.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts