TD Bank Group has begun rolling out a new service for its app customers.

Labelled ‘TD for Me’, the new mobile service is designed to keep customers in-the-know with real-time offers, tips and information from TD.

A first in Canadian banking, TD for Me enhances the popular TD app to include a "digital concierge" feature that curates content and services to create personalized, contextual experiences for customers based on their location and interests.

Powered by Canadian start-up Flybits ' secure cloud-based mobile intelligence product, TD for Me provides customers with TD-related content such as special nearby offers, discounts, helpful tips, details on community events and suggestions when traveling abroad.

"TD for Me expands on our ability to be there for customers by creating more intuitive, personalized and relevant experiences that go beyond traditional banking," said Rizwan Khalfan, Chief Digital and Payments Officer, TD. "By delivering in-the-moment experiences we're able to humanize the digital interactions and cater more to how customers live their lives through their mobile devices."

TD app customers are able to opt-in to TD for Me, if they choose.

Starting today, customers with Android devices can experience TD for Me by updating their TD app, and an iOS version will be available in the coming days.