Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading on the forum how the lovely ladies at burlington mall were giving everyone such a hassle exchanging the Motos for the new Pace units.. I did the following, I went in and asked for the new Pace unit as I planned to move my 6416 to the bedroom as a second pvr. No problem , and as I am keeping 2 pvrs the special offer is I can have the Pace for $8.00 a month for 1 year.... Cool!!. 2 weeks later I take my 6416 up to Limeridge mall, wait in line for 45 minutes and tell the nice Young lady that my lovely wife has decided we do not need 2 PVR'S, she checks my account and mentions the promo, I say ( sigh) I realize that I no longer qualify as I am returning the one unit, She says , well let me have a look at your account ( meanwhile I am chatting to her about how insane it is that they only have 2 retail outlets to service Hamilton and Burlington .. She agrees... It's so busy they are pulling their hair out) Then she says , No problem, I am going to give you the $8:00 promo on the Pace for the next 12 months, and refund last months $17.99 charge for the 6416... I say THANKS ..and have a great day!!
Not sure if this helps anyone.. But I've had a couple scotches and just wanted to share a small victory!:eek:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts