Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
Just to clear up on the sw34 switch, would you need to have both lnb lines connected to the inputs or would it work with only one line connected?
i understand that they would both have to be from 91 or 82 sat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sw42 and sw34

hi
if signals from dual 91's and 82's going into a sw42 switch then connected to inputs of a sw34 switch, would it work and allow both signals to all four outputsos sw34 switch. I'm only asking because those are the switches I have available.
JS

·
Registered
11 Posts
diseqc switch

Hi
I could't find a sw21 switch so I got a diseqc switch 41 problem I have is 91 signal goes through but 82 doesn't. If i connect 82 directly to receiver it does go through, I tried all inputs of diseqc but no result
should this switch be ok or is there a frequency problem?
91 signals pass through a sw34 switch first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi
just bought this switch at an electronics store not knowing it's use saw it had multiple lnb inputs and though it would be good. The only purpose I would need it for is to combine 82 and 91 on a receiver in order to get some of the international channels for my mother in law who now lives with us. You are saying that only a sw21 switch would work and where could i get one? Bell perhaps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.