Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell has happened tonight (10/27/10)? No Penguins! No Celtics! What are Eastlink playing at, do they often "forget" to turn the channels on? Just signed up to Gamecenter to catch the Penguins game as a result. Eastlink need to get their act together.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for the info but they ain't back up yet! After being a Bell customer for three years I just can't face going back....yet!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intermittent working in the Sackville area. Some channels were up and other were down. A total cock up which ever way you look at it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The NBA HD channels were down all night, Twitter guy said they were fixed but they were not fixed. Can't get any info out of Twitter guy no matter how many questions you ask this guy/gal. They ignore you but what's new with Eastlink, this company will not update there customers with no info at all. They are super secret about every thing and it's frustrating as hell. You email them questions and they reply back with no info at all. You call them and they won't tell you anything. I swear to god this company thinks there the pentagon or something because everything is so super secret with them. I'm at my wits end with them. They won't even put anyone on this forum to help people like most of the other providers have.

·
Super Moderator
4,481 Posts
EastLink has employees the do use this forum.
However, they don't have a dedicated social networking customer service employee.

Being a privately owned company, they are allowed to be secret.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Channels down again!

496 and 497 down again - that is three days on the trot that they have been unreliable. I called Eastlink and they weren't even aware. I do regret making the switch to Eastlink when it comes to HD sports.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NBA HD Coverage

Can anyone help? NBA HD games as part of a sports pack - are they available as I can never select them and Eastlink are telling me they ain't broadcast in HD? I don't believe what they are telling me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Got 2 tonight on my guide Hawks/magic on ch 495 & nuggets/bulls on 494 in a hour from now if you got a HD box and have the package you should get those games.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well there are a bunch of NHL games on tonight and according to the guide there are a total of "0" games listed in HD on Eastlink tonight. Now I dont know if it is a guide issue or not but going further ahead on the HD channel listings there are HD games scheduled for tomorrow etc just none tonight and I ask this, why are we paying for this if we are not going to get some of the games in HD. I'm plenty pissed off about this.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well there are a bunch of NHL games on tonight and according to the guide there are a total of "0" games listed in HD on Eastlink tonight. Now I dont know if it is a guide issue or not but going further ahead on the HD channel listings there are HD games scheduled for tomorrow etc just none tonight and I ask this, why are we paying for this if we are not going to get some of the games in HD. I'm plenty pissed off about this.
got islander game on ch 452 AV's game in an hour on 452 Calgary on 454 at 9 et, turn it to a channel not showing a game like 456 and get the info from there its more accurate then the eastlink guide.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts