Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anybody in this forum use a super buddy to install telsat systems from xplornet?

I've never used one so I don't know the propper settings to use... having difficulties, and i'm not sure if I have the 29 version or not.. it doesn't say on teh actual meter since I bought it from xplornet refurbished.

if know for bell installs, i go to sat 82 and set my transponder to 11 and I have great luck, but with telsat, i have no clue what to set it to.

any help would be great.. thanks!

·
Banned
72 Posts
uhh considering your prose I'm not sure if you can be helped... friend... LOL

First off it's important to have an understanding of what the setting actually mean on a technical level. My first impression is that you don't considering your query. I wonder if your not a T25 user ROTFL...

These are friendly pokes not insults Hugh ROTFL... nudge nudge...

I suggest you download the user manual from Applied Instruments.

PS If the silk screen on the face of the unit doesn't say Super Buddy 29 then it isn't one and you need the Blue Bunny to power TRIA etc via the unit!!!

PSS some TRIAs can't be powered with the unit Blue Bunny/ 29 version etc... personally I always use IFL to drive the TRIA and it's a wise thing IF you understand how this stuff works...

PSS and bloody S

Mr. T25 purchase this book OR download the PDFs of it!!! the Xplornet CSRs would be VERY VERY thankful!!!

http://store.sbcatest.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N&Product_Code=RTM&Category_Code=TM

·
Banned
72 Posts
I don't get why Canadian DBS providers don't buy into the SBCA mandate and REQUIRE this certification in Canada or at least get the rights to provide a PDF of that book to every installer!!! It would save them thousands upon thousands of dollars and many thousands of pissed off customers!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts