Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Lined up this morning for the bonus extras Future Shop was offering. Got my lithographs and the mini Lightsabre (6 inches long and lights up). Also had a crack at the full size light sabre. 1 in 5 chance....I didn't win but one guy went home happy. Here is a question for buyers:
The English audio is stated to be 6.1 DTS Master audio. There are also Dolby 5.1 tracks with descriptive video and other languages but as far as I can tell no Dolby 5.1 English without descriptive video. Does this mean I will always hear the descriptive narration if I don't have a DTS decoder. My player is a Playstation 3. Please let me know your experience with these disks. I haven't opened mine yet and don't want to upgrade my entire sound system just for one movie.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I have to say that one thing I do like about this release is the decision to use minimalist (i.e. standard) packaging - I like it when movies fit into my shelf taking up a minimum amount of space. Conversely, I hate bloated boxed sets/tin cases that split multiple discs into single-disc cases or otherwise take up more shelf space than they need to.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Went to Aurora, Newmarket and Richmond Hill BB to grab SW Saga for my friend. None left. None left at Wally World either. Foolishly didn't think about Costco. They have SW Saga aplenty!!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.