Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I also like the special editions better. I still have the original trilogy on vhs(the only vhs I have left) but I saw an interview where G.L. talked about it and said that the se's are what he always intended them to be so thats how I now prefer to watch them.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well its almost go time on this as we are under the 60 day mark. I can't believe its almost been a year since this set was first announced. I couldn't imagine waiting this long, and to top it all off there is a new Star Wars themed xbox coming out with larger hdd and cool color scheme. Since I have a weakness for all things star wars I hope I can hold off and not buy it.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I think im in the low minority but I actually like the changes made. I want to view the 6 films as they where intended to be seen. I still have the ot in the black case on vhs if I ever feel the need to see the unaltered ot.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Honestly I don't care its not that big of a deal to me anyway. Would I like them to be left as is sure but whatever. I just want the Blu-Ray already. The 16 can't come fast enough.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well I did like the original changes as I felt it made 4,5,6 more in sync with 1,2,3. This latest change however is nothing short of sheer stupidity, although that won't stop me from buying the BD's and im sure im not alone.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
From the looks of things the complete saga is $79.99 or I can buy prequel trilogy and the original trilogy for $34.99 each and save $10.00. Thats from Future Shop by the way.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well I just picked mine up at future shop. I went for the complete saga. The other 2 sets where on sale for $34.99 each but in the end I went for all the bonus material.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well just as I suspected. In the one week since it's been out the complete saga has generated a nice 84 million dollars in sales making it the highest grossing Blu-Ray of all time to date.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.