Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
FINALLY!! Cogeco I guessed listened to us and have switched on the HD feeds for San Diego - St. Louis (CH. 473) and LA Angels - Kansas City (CH. 472)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Holy crap its a miracle thank you god

EDIT: all 4 mlb hd channels are on!!! woohoo

EDIT: what the heck they are showing 2 HD feeds of the same game wow thats a first for cogeco

EDIT: HD channels are freezing up a bit... grrr freezing up when reds won on walk off 3-run hr..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cogeco really 'knocked it out of the park' today with the HD baseball. Got all of the afternoon games. They don't seem to have evening games but it's a start

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
0 Saturday Games in HD

Today there was 0 1pm games in HD, 0 4pm games in HD and looks like 0 evening games in HD... What a joke!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I spoke with the Cogeco President's office today and they advised that there marketing department was consulted on the lack of HD SSP games. Cogeco is apparently providing to their customers with whatever is provided to them in HD. Additionally, they also said that a particular game may not be on the Cogeco network in HD because it was not being broadcasted in HD. I find that second statement hard to believe. The United States is well ahead of Canada in terms of television technology and I would argue that all games are in HD. Bottom line...Cogeco is an inferior product. I question the value for money.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts