Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm not sure if you guys would be able to help or not, but I'm going to be in Toronto this weekend, and was wondering if anyone knew where I would be able to find a store that sells authentic sports jerseys. A buddy of mine went down this weekend and told me about a store that's somewhat close to the Rogers Centre, but he forgot the name of it (and genius he is, didn't know what the address was either). I know RealSports has some, but he said they didn't have my size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Isn't RealSports right in the Air Canada Centre?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, there's the one inside the ACC, and the flagship by the restaurant next to it. The full store, by the restaurant, is the one he said that doesn't have my size, so I tried to search places to buy jerseys and found a link to an old thread on this site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Legends of the Game @ 322 King Street West is one I always visit but its blocks north of the area your talking about.

·
Registered
548 Posts
If you're looking for an authentic jersey from the last Leafs Stanley Cup win, just remember that it will be one of the old wool ones. They didn't have synthetic materials like polyester back then...

:D

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Isn't there one up by the Worlds Biggest Bookstore too? (might be gone now, its been awhile)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts