Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I loved the first game, one of the few games I have played through to 100%.

While I am sure that the game looks even better on the PS5... with the whole debacle it seems with the release numbers for the PS5.. there is no way I will be buying one any time soon.

I am glad they have made the decision to release it on the PS4 as well. (As I believe when first announced was to be a PS5 exclusive.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
More like Sony wanted to drum up this whole "we believe in next gen" business and cast shade at Xbox supporting the current gen for a year or two. Now Sony is saying 3-5 years of support for current gen. Miles is unfortunately overpriced, especially if you want the enhanced version of the first game at some point on PS5 (I haven't played any DLC so I thought it might be a decent bundle). I'll wait until PS5 has a less bizarre hardware revision and some better prices on the exclusives. Worked great in 2018 for me.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Agreed.
I am a big game / system collector.
I have at least one model (and in some cases multiple) of each generation of Sony, MS, Nintendo system (still working on sega) up to current.
BUT..
Other than some of the gameboys, most of those were not bought when new, and were bought in the last few years.
And the Xbox One, and PS4 I have, I only recently got them within the last year?? The xbox one, I got from my brother in law for free (needed to replace the bluray drive), and the PS4 slim I got on amazon prime day, when I had enough gift cards to buy it for practically free.

I am more than fine to wait.
And that goes for games too much of the time. There are some I REALLY want to play, and will sometimes buy NEW, but often can wait.
(IE: Just got a used copy of death stranding for $25). Especially as these new systems coming out, there will be people DUMPING their previous gen as well. Will be able to get some games for cheap, and even possibly systems.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m not huge into games myself and only buy anywhere from 0-3 games per year. I do have a PS5 on pre-order but will hold off on the Series X. This will probably be my first PS5 game and don’t need the 2018 game remastered as it’s good enough for me on PS4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Last Spider-man game that I've played was Spider-man 2 from 2009. But this game looks fun too, who knows, if I will have some free time, I will try it. I am not a video game fan, I am more on the opposite side of the system. I create cheat codes for video game players ,rivalcheats.com is the website that I am working with. Is someone familiar with it? By the way I don't want to break the gamers' heart, but I am sure that you can also use cheat codes in this game, you just have to try. Wish you a good day guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts