Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, i'm very happy with Fibe TV... the picture is amazing etc...

But i've noticing a little problem on 1 HD channel...
On RDS HD (French sport channel - 1123), the sound seems to be not sync with the picture... Only 1 sec delay or so.... It's annoying....

When i go on the RDS SD (123), the sound is fine.
I don't notice any other problems on all the rest of the HD channels... just RDS HD.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was watching the habs game last night and noticed the same thing. I've noticed a similar issue, but to a lesser extent, on a few other channels. I tried a couple different things and came to this concusion: The problem is more pronounced when using HDMI for video and toslink for audio, than just using HDMI. If you call support and find out what the problem is, please post it here!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just got off the phone with them and they haven't heard about the issue from anyone else. He CSR tuned to RDS HD but the audio seems to be in sync atm. He suggested I call back during the next habs game.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess will have to check on the next hockey game... But will also check on normal shows.... to see if the problem is there too or only during hockey games.

I've noticed that the games are finally in 5.1 instead of 2.0 like last year. So will keep everyone updated :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really good to know... i didnt notice last year.... so I' checked tonight... normal show... and out of sync again... only RDS HD... Weird....

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
If its only one station, then presumably its the source. Try contacting them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts