Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
It does not mean that the regular CBS main channel will broadcast the games, they have their own sport channel, not sure if that's available around these parts.

By the way, anybody knows where the Bundesliga rights will end up for next season, Sportsnet contract ends this year, have yet to pick an announcement or I missed it ?

Since ESPN has gotten them in the US, TSN would be a natural but I think they'd bury the action on TSN GO instead of cable tv.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I think ESPN plus is total different than ESPN. DAZN is probably the best fit for Bundesliga next season as TSN GO doesn't seem to be interested in any European Leagues.

Wonder what would happen to Sportsnet World next year, I have a feeling Sportsnet is focusing on SNNOW+ instead.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I don't see how this would be live on regular CBS - I don't see that they'd preempt their normal weekday afternoon programming between 3 pm and 5 pm.

Also, their daytime network blocks ends at 3 pm. 3 to 5 is local programming (in Buffalo 4 to 5 is the local news).

Perhaps the final on a weekend afternoon? Or on CBS Sports Network? I'd also assume it wouldn't be on CBS All Access Canada either (which doesn't carry some of the stuff made specifically for CBS All Access in the USA - like the new Star Trek series or even Twilight Zone).

61 - 65 of 65 Posts