Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
201 - 209 of 209 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,080 Posts
The 2021 MLS CUP PLAYOFFS kick off Saturday, Nov. 20 at 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN1, TSN.ca, and the TSN app. As Canada’s exclusive English-language television home of the league, TSN delivers complete live coverage of every match of the 2021 MLS CUP PLAYOFFS, all the way to the 2021 MLS CUP championship game on Saturday, Dec. 11. The network’s broadcast schedule can be found here. MLS ON TSN is available for live streaming and on-demand viewing to TSN and TSN Direct subscribers via TSN.ca/Live and the TSN app. (Bell Media Press Release)

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Hopefully FuboTV will eventually get the rights to EUFA Champions League. Will really suck having to subscribe to two services to get coverage of both Premier League and UEFA Champions League. I was hoping TSN could get the rights back, they had really good coverage of Premier League and Champions League when they had it.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was hoping TSN could get the rights back, they had really good coverage of Premier League and Champions League when they had it.
What? They didn't at all compared to DAZN. They didn't make every game available on their streaming platform and their pre- and post-match programming was usually non-existent, and when there was some, it was TSN's own terrible commentators and analysts.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
What? They didn't at all compared to DAZN. They didn't make every game available on their streaming platform
Thats's not a fair comparison. Back when TSN had exclusive Champions League rights no streaming platforms (at least in the Western Hemisphere) had every match. Did TSN ever have exclusive Premier League rights? Credit to DAZN for making all matches available.
and their pre- and post-match programming was usually non-existent, and when there was some, it was TSN's own terrible commentators and analysts.
I liked Kristian Jack and Steven Caldwell on TSN. DAZN used to do some Champions League pre, half and post-match coverage (Alan Shearer was not a good analyst), but I thought they stopped after the 2019-20 season and now just run UEFA magazine show filler. The Premier League produced studio shows are decent but a little bland.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifications

Thu., Jan. 27
Honduras vs Canada
SN-E/O/360
Coverage starts at 19:30, game starts at 20:00

Sun., Jan 30
Canada vs USA
SN-E/O/W
Coverage starts at 14:30, game starts at 15:00