Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirius XM this week published update to its free Apple iOS application, featuring a new iPad-optimized user interface. It is now available on the iTunes App Store.

Included in the new design are album art and artist biographies, adding information and depth to the music experience and enhancing the visual appearance on the iPad's large, high-resolution Multi-Touch display. Technical updates included in the SiriusXM Internet Radio App improve audio quality and performance on cellular networks.

Hopefully, we'll see this in Canada soon.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was excited to see the good looking iPad version last night when Jimmy Fallon had Howard Stern as a guest. Of course I am now searching every corner of the internet to find out how to get this on my canadian iPad :) I suspect you could download it easily enough with a US iTunes account however suspect my Canadian Sirius login details will not work.

I can't see this coming to Canada any time soon, anything to do with the Sirius apps seem to take an age, however I hope I am proven wrong.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it was about three months the last time. Lets hope its quicker this time.

It would also be nice if it worked with Airplay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts