Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirius Canada announced its free Blackberry App is now available at the Sirius Canada site. At launch, the free App will be available for the following BlackBerry models:

• Storm 9530
  • Storm2 9550
  • Bold 9000
  • Bold 9700
  • Tour 9630
  • Curve 8900
  • Curve 8520
  • Curve 8530

·
Registered
341 Posts
Anyone get it to work? Tried the sirius app on my storm and the XM on a bold. Both on rogers and both hit errors when trying to download channel content..

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I just got a Sirius subscription as a gift... I'm limited to the care as my BB 8330 doesn't appear to support this and their online app doesn't run on linux (as far as I can see).

·
Registered
547 Posts
'data connection lost' message?!?!

Anyone getting this message? I have the Sirius XM app. and it runs perfectly over Wifi but I keep getting the 'data connection lost' message when attempting to run it on the 3G (Rogers) network. I have a BlackBerry Bold 9700. Grrrr!

·
Registered
343 Posts
The Sirius XM app or the Sirius Canada app? Rogers data connection has gotten very spotty. I keep losing my data connection on Rogers in many places in Toronto, never mind anywhere else. It's very annoying.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The Sirius XM app or the Sirius Canada app? Rogers data connection has gotten very spotty. I keep losing my data connection on Rogers in many places in Toronto, never mind anywhere else. It's very annoying.
It's the SXM app. I have, however, been searching a few message boards and this is not an isolated problem, and not only on the Rogers network. What I don't get is that 1) it was working recently on 3G and 2) now it only works on Wifi.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Have trouble-shooted with Rogers as well. On another site, a writer said SXM is aware of a problem and that's about it, so far.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SXM app works fine on my Rogers iPhone which points to the app as being the problem rather than Rogers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts