Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that Silver Screen was taken out of my Movie package. Another Family member has the same problem and called Rogers. He was told he could have it back for an additional $7 a month...this sounds like extortion!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Looks like contracts were up for renewal, maybe they made some unusual demands. For sure this has to do with the parent of those 2 channels. At least they could have informed their customers regarding the change. Of course, I'm sure both sides will blame each other, and I'm sure their will be no reduction in your bill either. I also noticed that both those channels are still listed as part of the VIP Ultimate Movies package on the website.

·
Registered
455 Posts
There was a notice Rogers sent out recently that stated the "PICK ALL" package would no longer include certain channels. I believe these are some of the channels dropped from that package. The package has now been renamed to take the "ALL" out of the name since it no longer applies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.