Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I saw in another thread somewhere else on the forum that Hdnet will be showing the launch. I guess Hdnet won't be back by tomorrow :p

So does anyone know if it will be on any other channels Bell carries?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
CP24 normally carry them too, Ch503.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thx. Hoping I can catch it in HD. Told a friend of mine I'll try to record it for him while he's watching it live in Florida. Thanks

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
In HD on HD Net in Canada, as you said in your first post, Bell TV no longer carry that channel, shame as I too loved the Shuttle launches on there.

NASA TV, is available on FTA in HD.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Also, keep in mind that tomorrow is the Royal Wedding so the cable channels might be a bit pre-occupied with that story.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
A Wedding, really.?

Well the Shuttle launch is scheduled for 3.47pm EDT, so hopefully the re-runs of the re-runs will have subsided enough to squeeze this into the programming.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hrm didn't realize NASA broadcasts free in HD. I only knew about their SD broadcast on 119.

Can u tell me where I can find the HD one? Hopefully I don't need a big dish to get the fta signal. (in anycase I might not be able to put up any dish at the moment as I'm recovering from knee surgery :))

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep. But he wanted it recorded in HD. Anyway no matter, launch was delayed and he'll be back here as opposed to watching it there live so I doubt he wants it anymore.

Thx for all the replies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts