Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to this forum, just found out about it. Here is my situation. Currently with Telus and have about 8 months left with them on three year plan with a LG dare. I now need to get Blackberry and want the Curve(simple and easy for me). Should i stick with Telus? I would like to keep the monthly bill at or under $50.00 per month. I need about 200 or so minutes per month , plus texting, access to e-mail etc. I am not a real heavy user but need enough to meet my needs. Just want people's suggestions on what carrier might be better for me in terms of price/carrier etc. I don't have to stay with Telus, just have to pay them out for last 8 months. Is the Curve 3g better than the other ones? Thanks

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I'm sure if you call telus, talk to a rep, explain that you are looking else where for cell service but would like to stay with telus, they will do what they can to keep you happy,

I'll be a long term telus customer for years to come, best service and coverage I find,

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I currently have service with all three if the major carriers, (all on their HSPA networks), and Telus is my preferred carrier. I even paid out nine months of early termnation fees on Rogers to move one of my accounts over to them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you call TELUS, I am almost positive they will allow you to upgrade to a BlackBerry right now.

As for the plan, you may have to talk to retentions to keep it under $50 for BB, but it's definitely possible.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts