Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I noticed that when I go to the Video On Demand area there is a section titled included and then there is the Movie Central area.

I remember the Movie Central area being an extra $5.99/month in the past and on everything that is on there, it now says the cost is $0.00.

Just wanted to know if this was something Shaw changed for MC subscribers and is now included in the regular monthly fee.

Thanks.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is pretty good if they did that. I would love to see all the Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes on it. I hope they add that as a selection and keep the price at $0.00.

·
Registered
502 Posts
It was never included? I caught up with all the episodes last year of dexter via vod and never paid for them. I didn't subscribe to the 5.99 either, I just assumed it came with the subscription.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I'm presuming that if I just have the digital preview for a month (which does include Movie Central, but not Superchannel), that I wouldn't be eligible for the Movie Central VOD stuff, correct?

(I do plan to subscribe to Movie Central once this preview is done, but as the Shaw CSR told me yesterday, I might as well take advantage of the free preview while I can.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts